The purpose of GCDE is to help all people in the development of their communities by providing training, education, and other inputs in the areas of environment, sustainable agriculture, appropriate technology, business and community based organization development, physical health, spiritual growth and social development.
- To cooperate with other voluntary, non-governmental organizations at home and abroad which have common objectives and aims
- To strive along with other organizations to promote harmony as well as economic, social and cultural progress
- To encourage and coordinate programs between other NGO’S and grass roots organizations
- To study and identify local needs and local resources to assist in community development
- To develop strategies to enhance and mobilize local capacity
- To build coalitions with key stakeholders from various groups to encourage interaction and increased awareness
copyright GCDE 2017